Bei Ghost Recon Wildlands haben die Entwickler von Ubisoft einen neuen Patch bereitgestellt. Damit werden zahlreiche Fehler und Probleme behoben. Die Helikopter-Steuerung wurde nochmals überarbeitet und das Handling nahe des Bodens angepasst. Außerdem haben diejenigen, die die neue Helikopter-Steuerung verwenden, die Wahl das HUD auszuschalten. Leider hat Ubisoft noch keine deutschsprachigen Patch Notizen veröffentlicht, daher müssen wir vorerst mit den englischsprachigen Patchnotes auskommen:
Änderungen des Patches 1.09
- In “La Granja”, fixed a bug that would sometimes spawn you on top of Unidad soldiers when killed
- In “The Convoy” (Koani), fixed a bug causing the player to sometimes spawn in Itacua when killed
- In “Marcus Jensen”, fixed a bug causing the mission to sometimes become unavailable if the escape vehicle was destroyed before interrogating Marcus Jensen
- Incorrect time information is no longer displayed on booster window after activating a 2 hour booster
- The G36C folded buttstock description now indicates the actual unlock location
- We added setting allowing the players to use the new helicopter controls without the HUD
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused redeploying while flying a helicopter to display the helicopter crosshair in every vehicle
- We improved the new helicopter handling’s accuracy when close to the ground
- Fixed a bug causing a helicopter to sometimes bounce off the floor at startup
- You can now spawn purchased or rewarded vehicles when playing in offline mode
- Fixed a bug causing the player to be unable to use the drone, binoculars, and Ghost Squad/Rebel Support commands after having been revived from a shutdown vehicle
- Fixed a bug causing several submachine guns to be missing audio
- Fixed several clipping issues in Charactersmith
- Fixed issues with secondary ammo not showing correctly on certain vests
- We added more color options for the Ghillie suits
- We added all camo options to CRYE tops and pants
- In “Electro Air Race”, we fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the mission to remain stuck at the second step
- In “Prophet on Wheels”, we fixed a bug sometimes causing the player to not be able to engage in dialogue with Arturo
- In “Truck Off and Die”, we fixed a bug causing players not following the target would not complete the mission
- We fixed a bug causing the mortar danger zone to sometimes not appear
- We fixed a bug causing the distance to marked enemies to not be displayed for the new NPCs
- We fixed a bug causing numbers to not be displayed on enemies while utilizing sync shot
- Fixed a bug where the reverse vehicle camera would stutter when driving.
- Fixed a bug where the helicopter mouse steering would remain active after switching the controls scheme from New to Classic.
- Fixed a bug where the Toby Eye tracking sensitivity options would not work.
- Fixed a bug where a graphical corruption could appear near Libertad city, on AMD GPUs.
- Fixed a bug where the volumetry godrays would pass through builds and walls in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the Pitch icon was missing from the HUD, when using a Steam Controller.