Hier findet ihr alle bekannten Fehler zu Ghost Recon Wildlands:
[Bug] Unable to pick up Cartel Commendation when destroying items around the collectible [WORKAROUND]
- A few players reported being unable to pick up cartel commendation in Libertad province if they destroyed items around the collectible with an explosion. We recommend you to try the following workaround: if the issue is encountered, try to crouch near the location in order to stick to the wall or run around the location until the prompt appears. If none of these solutions work, try to fast travel to another location. This shall reset everything including the destructible items.
[Bug] NPC will fall under map when pushed near a slope [WORKAROUND]
- Some players reported that NPC can fall under map if they grab and release NPC near a slop, hill or mountain. Our development team managed to reproduce this issue and is currently investigating this matter. In the meantime, please try the following workaround: reset the location by fast travellng to any other region then return.
[X1] Ghost Pack: Unidad title missing in game-store on Japan region
- It can be noticed the Ghost Pack : Unidad is missing its title in the in-game store on Japan region for Xbox One platform only. This issue will be fixed in a future update.
[PS4] Narco Road DLC displayed as Broken offer in store on US and Japan versions
- It can be noticed in the US and Japan store that Narco Road DLC appears as a broken offer to Season Pass owners. Our development team is currently investigating this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
[PS4] [Narco Road] Permanent booster is missing in Narco Road for Season Pass owners
- Some Season Pass owners noticed the permanent booster they owned in the main-game is missing in Narco Road. This issue will be fixed in a future update.
[Gameplay] Missile sound playing endlessly
- Some players reported that when escaping helicopter just before a missile strikes, the 'loc' sound will keep on playing. Our team investigated on this matter and this issue will be fixed with an upcoming Update.
[Progression] Lost progress after playing Narco Road
- A few players reported after playing Narco Road they figured out their story progress was gone and so were their skills. However they still retain weapons and items they owned previously. This problem will be solved in an upcoming patch.
[Controls] Game switching between two peripherals
- Some players reported when aiming with the mouse and moving with the controller, the game would switch between the two peripherals. This problem will be solved in an upcoming patch.
[PC] Graphic corrupted on Narco Road with non-Latin symbols installed
- A few players reported that graphic would be corrupted for the Narco Road campaign if the client installed the game without naming it in Latin symbols. This issue will be fixed in a future update.
[Gameplay] Whisper pistol from the silence pack sounds loud
- Some players reported that when they purchased the Whisper Pistol from 'Silence pack' and equipped it they figure out the weapon has no silencer, sounds loud and make reacted NPCs. This problem will be solved in an upcoming patch.
[PC] Unable to fast travel if the left-handed mode is ON
- A few players reported being unable to fast travel when switching controls to left-handed mode. This problem will be solved in an upcoming patch.
[Content] Unable to receive Task Force challenges reward
- Some players reported being unable to receive the Task Force reward in spite of completing the Task Force challenge. This problem will be solved in a future patch.
[Bug] Loadout marked as "New"
- A few players noticed all loadout weapons and attachments are marked as new even after using them. This problem will be solved in a future patch.
[PC] Challenge reward images not displaying
- The images for the challenge rewards are not appearing in-game after the latest Title Update 3.5. The team is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in a future update. In the meantime, here is an example image of how they should look:
[PC] Gunsmith weapons displayed as new
- Some already collected weapons in the Gunsmith will appear as new after the latest PC Title Update 3.5. Please do a quick scroll through them to remove the tag.
[PS4] [Narco Road] Black screen when launching
- A few players reported when trying to launch Narco Road the intro video would play but without any dialogue nor sound then the blackscreen occurs at the end of the video. Please contact support if this problem occurs.
[Content] Unable to unlock Unidad Conspiracy Reward [Workaround]
- Some players reported after activating the Unidad Conspiracy reward they are still unable to unlock the rewards ingame. Please try the following workaround: redeem another reward from the Uplay overlay in order to get the expected rewards. This issue should be fixed with a future update.
[PS4] Weapon parts offset in Gunsmith menu
- A few players reported seeing the parts of any weapon offset on screen in the Gunsmith menu. This issue will be fixed with an upcoming Update.
[PC] [Narco Road] Unable to launch the DLC
- Some PC players playing on Steam reported being unable to launch Narco Road DLC. This issue may be due to the fact that the season pass was bought on Uplay. Please contact Ubisoft Support for assistance.
[PC] [Medication Air Transport mission] Waypoint update after helicopter [FIXED]
- Some players experiences issues with the Medication Air Transport mission, where the mission didn't update after stealing the helicopter. This issue has been fixed with patch 3.0.
[Gameplay] Unable to use the medical drone twice in a row [WORKAROUND]
- A few players reported after using medical drone twice, the cooldown timer cannot be triggered unless they die in-game. This issue will be fixed in a future update. In the meantime please try the following workaround: trigger a loading screen by teleporting to a rally point/city, get killed in action, kill a civilian or join an online session.
[PC] The Division pack not reedemed in-game [WORKAROUND]
- A few players are reporting being unable to unlock the Division Pack in-game whereas the rewards show as unlocked in Uplay. Please follow this workaround: redeem another reward from Uplay may give you the expected rewards.